- Police responded to a two vehicle collision on the 1400 block of Nicholson Road shortly after 2:30 p.m. A southbound truck collided with another truck that was parked on the side of the road. The driver and passenger of the southbound truck were assessed by EMS on scene and did not require further medical attention. As a result, an 18 y/o Estevan male was charged under the Traffic Safety Act for driving without due care and attention. Both vehicles sustained substantial damage and were towed from the scene.
- Over the last couple days, police have received complaints from city workers regarding traffic disobeying signage and markers around construction areas. Police would like to remind users of the public roadways that it is road construction season and to please be attentive for crews working on repairs throughout the city.
- Members have responded to reports of people using the outdoor recreation areas around the city. As a reminder, due to the COVID-19 restrictions these recreation areas are considered closed until further notice. For everyone’s safety, please do not remove any yellow tape surrounding these areas and play structures.
- Members were dispatched to a report of a male banging on a door in the 1200 block of Nicholson Road. As a result a 24 year old male has been arrested and charged with mischief and two allegations of failing to comply with his conditional sentence order. He was lodged in cells and will be held for court on Monday.
- Police arrested a 24 year old male for failing to comply with his release conditions after he was spotted running in the 1400 block of Nicholson at 0130 hours. The male has been lodged in cells and will be held for court on Monday.
- Officers attended to a local motel at just after 0500 hours and arrested a male and female for possession of methamphetamine and for failing to comply with their release conditions. Both will be released when sober.