We are currently accepting applications for By-Law Enforcement Officer.
Hours of Work: Full Time / Monday to Friday
Wage: $24 per hour
12 to 18-month term position to fill a pending vacancy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce City of Estevan Bylaws
- Property Maintenance Inspections
- Parking Enforcement
- Animal Control
- Respond to Bylaw complaints and public inquiries
- Issue Bylaw Offence Notices
- Maintain a daily report management system
Applicant must possess the following requirements:
- Pass a Police Security Clearance check
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with accuracy
- Comprehend and work within the justice system
Previous experience/education related to Criminal Justice, Policing, Bylaw Enforcement, etc. would be an asset. Training provided.
Applications are available at the Estevan Police Service. Return completed applications including a current resume to:
Chief of Police
Estevan Police Service
301-11th Ave. Estevan, Sask.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is January 15, 2020.
For more information please contact the Executive Administrator Sheila Chartrand at 306-634-4767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org