On the afternoon of November 5, 2021 police arrested a 28 year old man from Estevan. Police had been looking for him in regards to some financial crimes. He was arrested without incident and drugs were located on his person. The male is facing several charges:
- Trafficking Meth contrary to Section 5(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Meth contrary to Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- Fraud contrary to Section 380 of the CC
- Uttering a Forged document contrary to Section 368 of the CC
- Possession of property obtained by crime contrary to Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
He will appear in Estevan Provincial Court in January 2022
Police arrested at 44 year old Kipling male for impaired driving. The male was lodged in cells for the evening and will be released on Sunday. He is scheduled to appear in court on January 17, 2022.