- Police received a report of a Mischief to Property. The complaint was in relation to a residence being spray painted. The matter is still under investigation.
- Police received a Report an Impaired Driver (RID) call. Police attended to the location and were unable to locate the vehicle in question.
- Police received a report of a Motor Vehicle Accident involving a pedestrian. Police attended and a 12 year old was struck by a vehicle on 13th Avenue near 9th Street. The pedestrian was examined by Estevan Medical Services. The initial assessment of the injuries appears that they are minor. The matter is still under investigation.
- Police received a second (RID) call however weren’t able to immediately attend to the complaint as they were dealing with the Motor Vehicle Accident. The vehicle in question relating to the RID call was not located. Police are pleased about the Community Engagement with the almost daily RID calls being received. It is greatly appreciated.
- Police had some Financial Institution Cards turned in by a citizen that had found them on a local parking lot.