EPS members from Patrol, K-9 and the Drug/Intelligence Unit executed a search warrant on a local hotel room yesterday afternoon. Police located, what is believed to be both Methamphetamine and Fentanyl, and have also seized Canadian currency and other evidence that would support drug trafficking.
Two individuals have been arrested in connection to this investigation.
Kevin Jahn, 41 of Estevan and Ciera Chow, 39 of Regina have both been charged with the following offences:
- Trafficking in methamphetamines
- Possession of methamphetamines for the purpose of trafficking
- Trafficking in fentanyl
- Possession of fentanyl for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Breaching conditions of an Undertaking
Mr. Jahn and Ms. Chow were remanded in front of a Justice of the Peace and will appear in court on February 28, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.