February 9, 2019 – Day shift

EPS and the Estevan Fire Dept. responded to the report of a fire alarm at an apartment in a South Estevan apartment building. It was determined upon arrival that the occupants left their stove unattended while cooking resulting in a substantial amount of smoke throughout the apartment and building. The smoke was cleared from the apartment and building at which time the tenants were allowed to return. No injuries reported.

B Platoon

Share This!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

November 29, 2020 (11/30/2020)
November 28, 2020 (11/30/2020)
November 27, 2020 (11/28/2020)
November 26, 2020 (11/27/2020)
November 24, 2020 (11/26/2020)

Select Language

Leave a Reply