February 9, 2019 – Day shift

EPS and the Estevan Fire Dept. responded to the report of a fire alarm at an apartment in a South Estevan apartment building. It was determined upon arrival that the occupants left their stove unattended while cooking resulting in a substantial amount of smoke throughout the apartment and building. The smoke was cleared from the apartment and building at which time the tenants were allowed to return. No injuries reported.

B Platoon

Share This!

Select Language

Leave a Reply