Estevan Police arrested a 39 year old male and a 40 year old female late Thursday afternoon. The pair, who are already wanted out of Alberta for several criminal offences, are now looking at several charges from Estevan.
Both are charged with the following offences:
1. Willfully obstruct a peace officer by providing a false name contrary to Section 129 of the Criminal Code
2. Possession of a stolen vehicle contrary to Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
3. Possession of stolen property contrary to Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
4. Breach of a condition of an Undertaking contrary to Section 145(5)(a) of the Criminal Code.
The male subject is also facing an additional charge:
5. Operate a conveyance while prohibited from doing so contrary to Section 320.18 of the Criminal Code.
The pair were both remanded in custody and will appear in Estevan Provincial Court on Monday September 27, 2021.